- Lightly lubricate all moving parts every 3 months using CRC or WD40 spray.
- Do not lubricate tracks.
- Do not attach any foreign object to the door or make any modifications.
- Do not operate door when obstructed by any object or person.
- Hose down the external surface of the door every 8 weeks.
- Do not let children play with garage door or remote controls.
Door and its mechanism are recommended to be serviced by a qualified technician every 12 months to ensure smooth operation and increase its lifespan.
Click here to fill out a form for one of our team to call you and arrange maintenance for you.
Click on what do you want done!